To set up the remote's color buttons, do the following:
- Open the Home App
- Go to the "Smart Home" section
- Open the settings of the remote control. To do this, press on the tile or tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the tile
- Press on the color button which you want to set up
- Select whether you want to program individual device actions or a scene
- Tap on the devices which you want to program with the color button and press "Next"
- Tap on the individual devices and select the action to be performed. Confirm the action with "Apply"
- Test the configuration with the button "Test action" and finally confirm it with "Done" at the upper right corner of the screen. The color button is now set up
- Tap on the scenes which should be activated with the color button and press "Next". The color key is now set up
How to set up a scene can be found here.