There are currently three ways to delete your contacts from your landline phone. The Home app only allows you to remove individual contacts from the address book. However, if you want to delete the entire address book, you can do this via the WebUI. There is also the option to delete contacts directly via your DECT device. Here we will only show you the possibility in the Home App and via the WebUI.
Delete individual contacts via the Home app
- Go to the "Phone" view
- Select the contact you want to delete under the "Contacts" section
- Then press "Edit" in the upper right corner
- At the bottom is the selection "Delete contact", which deletes the contact permanently.
Delete the entire address book
- Connect your device to your home WLAN.
- Open the WebUI and log in with your admin password.
- Select the "Telephony" section on the left and then press "Phonebook".
- Scroll down to the bottom where the button "Delete All" is shown
- By selecting and confirming, all contacts are irrevocably deleted from your fixed phone.
Deleting contacts directly via the DECT
You also have the possibility to delete individual or all contacts directly from your DECT device. Depending on the device, the procedure may differ whether all contacts can be deleted at the same time or only each one at the time.