You have the possibility to create a motion rule which will occur as soon as the sensor detects a motion. You can control a large number of devices. For example, you can have your lights in the corridor switched on for 2 minutes whenever someone walks past the sensor.
To create a motion rule, please follow these steps below:
- Select your MyStrom Motion Sensor.
- Then press "Create new movement rule".
- Select one or more devices that should be controlled by this rule.
- Define an action for each device.
- You can then select the time and days on which the rule should occur.
- Set a duration for the rule.
- Then you can select the brightness at which the rule should occur.
- Finally, you only need to define a name and a symbol for the rule.
You have now successfully created a motion rule.