If you activate Spotify with the Voice Assistant, the music will be played directly via the integrated loudspeaker of the Swisscom Box when the TV set is switched off. If the TV is switched on, the music is played via the TV speakers. If you want to play music via Sonos, do so directly via the "Smart Home" tab in your Swisscom Home App.
Articles in this section
- What is the Voice Assistant and how do I set it up?
- What kind of device do I need to use the Voice Assistant?
- Where is the difference when using Voice Assistant with different Swisscom boxes?
- Which applications (skills) are supported by the Voice Assistant?
- How can I activate/deactivate an application (skill) for the Voice Assistant?
- How do I control the Smart Home devices via the Voice Assistant?
- Where do I see what I have to say to control an application (skill)?
- Which languages does the Voice Assistant understand and how can I switch from one language to another?
- How can I completely deactivate the Voice Assistant?
- Why can't QBee, Circle and Gigaset devices be switched off via the Voice Assistant?