The microphone integrated in the box is switched off on delivery and can be switched on and off at any time using a switch on the device. However, even in switched-on mode, the microphone is only active for 7 seconds after the "Hey Swisscom" command has been pronounced - and this is accompanied by a clearly visible light effect. If the microphone is switched off, this is also permanently confirmed by a small light spot.
Articles in this section
- What is the Voice Assistant and how do I set it up?
- What kind of device do I need to use the Voice Assistant?
- Where is the difference when using Voice Assistant with different Swisscom boxes?
- Which applications (skills) are supported by the Voice Assistant?
- How can I activate/deactivate an application (skill) for the Voice Assistant?
- How do I control the Smart Home devices via the Voice Assistant?
- Where do I see what I have to say to control an application (skill)?
- Which languages does the Voice Assistant understand and how can I switch from one language to another?
- How can I completely deactivate the Voice Assistant?
- Why can't QBee, Circle and Gigaset devices be switched off via the Voice Assistant?