You have the possibility to create a rule which will occur as soon as a sensor detects something. Here you have a variety of possibilities. For example, you can create a rule that switches on the lights as soon as the brightness of the QBee falls below 50% Or if a movement is detected.
There are currently six events to choose from which you can create a rule.
- First, you have to create a new "rule" under "Rules" in "Smart Home".
- Select the rule "A sensor detects something".
- Select an event which triggers the rule (e.g. Air pressure)
- Define a device which triggers the rule (Depending on the device, you have to select the temperature or the hPa value, for example).
- Select devices for this rule
- Specify an action for each device
- Setermine the timeframe in which the rule should occur
- Select the days on which the rule should occur.
- Finally, you must name the rule, select an icon and press "Done" in the upper right corner.
You have now successfully created the rule.