You have the option to create a rule that will occur when the Gigaset alarm is triggered. For example, you can set certain devices such as lamps, cameras or speakers to turn on when the alarm is triggered.
- First you have to create a new "rule" under "Rules" in "Smart Home"
- Select the "At a Gigaset alarm" rule
- Select the devices for this rule
- Specify an action for each device
- Finally, you can name the rule, select an icon and press "Done" in the upper right corner
You have now successfully created the rule.