If you aren’t receiving any push notifications from Gigaset, try these steps:
- Check that you have enabled notifications for your sensor in the Home app. Open the Smart Home view and go to the ‘Settings’ for your Netatmo sensor, and turn the ‘Notifications’ switch to ‘On’.
- If the ‘Notifications’ switch is set to ‘On’, you can select a type of measurement (e.g. ‘Temperature’ or ‘Noise level’). Check that notifications are turned on for these measurements.
- Check your Internet-Box (the internet may be down).
- Check that notifications from the Home app are enabled in your phone’s settings.
- Make sure your smartphone or tablet is connected to the internet.
NOTE: Notifications are not displayed when the app is running in the foreground. For notifications to display correctly, make sure the Home app is closed.
After each step, check to see if the problem is fixed.