The message "Connection failed" occurs when the Home app has no connection to the Internet box. If the message occurs exclusively during remote access, consider this article.
To fix the "Connection failed" problem, follow these steps. After each step, check if the problem has been solved.
- Check if your smartphone or tablet is connected to the Wi-Fi of the Internet box, if not, connect to it
- Check if you have activated a VPN on your smartphone or tablet, if yes, turn it off.
- Close the Home app completely and open it again
- Restart the WLAN on the smartphone or tablet
- Log out of the home app and log in again
- Restart the internet box
- Uninstall the Home app and install it again