In the «Smart Home» tab > «Rules» you can create individual rules to automate them.
- Determine in which case the rule should occur. Currently there are "At a certain time", "During my holidays", "At a Gigaset alarm", "A sensor detects something", "coming home" and "leaving home" available.
- Time: Set time/days (for repetition) and duration (for automatic switch-on/off)
- Select an individual smart home devices to run in rule
- Assign an action to every device
- When running the configured rule, all selected devices are toggled with the trigger and the desired function