With the help of the QBee LED, you can check if the QBee is connected correctly:
- Permanent white = Connected
- Permanent red = Connection lost to the Internet-Box
- Flashing red = Reset successful
- Flashing white = Pairing mode
If the Qbee has an unstable connection, follow these steps:
- Test the signal strength at the QBee location with the WLAN test:
Start the WLAN test in the Home App under «Internet» > «Internet tests» > «Start WLAN test» near the QBee camera.
- If the connection is bad, please find a better spot for your QBee or setup a WLAN-Box to increase signal strength.
If the loading animation keeps turning, follow these steps: Check after every step if the problem is resolved.
- Completely close the Home App and open it again
- Restart QBee
- Restart the Internet-Box
- Reset the QBee and pair it again
Press the «+» button on the Internet-Box and the WPS button on the QBee
Hold the WPS button for 10 seconds