With the help of the QBee LED, you can check if the QBee is connected correctly:
- Permanent white = Connected
- Permanent red = Connection lost to the Internet-Box
- Flashing red = Reset successful
- Flashing white = Pairing mode
If the Qbee has an unstable connection, follow these steps:
Test the signal strenght at the QBee location: Start the speedtest in the Home App «Internet» tab > «Speedtest» (near the QBee camera).
If the connection is slow, please find a better spot for your QBee, or setup a WLAN-Box to increase signal strength.
If the loading animation keeps turning, follow these steps: Check after every step if the problem is resolved.
- Completely close the Home App and open it again
- Turn the WLAN on the smartphone or tablet off and on
- Restart QBee
- Logout and login again to the Home App
- Restart the Internet-Box
- Reset the QBee and pair it again
Press the «+» button on the Internet-Box and the WPS button on the QBee
Hold the WPS button for 10 seconds