The Swisscom Home App is only available in the Swiss App Store.
You can change the country at iOS as follows:
- Open "Settings"
- Tap your name, then tap "Media & Purchases"
- Tap "View Account". You might be asked to sign in
- Tap "Country/Region">"Change Country or Region" and choose Switzerland
- Tap "Agree" in the upper-right corner, then tap "Agree" again to confirm.
- Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap "Next"
You can change the country in Android as follows:
- Open the Google Play Store on your mobile device
- Tap the three dash Account Country and Profiles menu
- Tap the country you want to add an account to
- Select a new payment method and enter your new payment details and your new billing address
It may take a few days for the changes to be applied.