Netatmo devices offer the following functions in the Home app:
- Statistical overview of measurements for up to one year.
- Notifications about measurements (too low or too high).
- Can be set up with room, symbol and colour allocation.
To configure Netatmo devices, follow these instructions:
- You will first need to configure Netatmo with the native Netatmo app. Create an account and pair your devices.
- Start the Home app and go to Smart Home → Add device. In this view, tap on ‘Netatmo Weather Station’.
- Follow the instructions that appear.
- If you log into the Home app with your Netatmo account, all of your devices (that have already been set up in the native Netatmo app) will be shown as ready to add in the Home app. You can then add them like any other Smart Home device.