If you see gaps in the graph curves, it is because the connection between one of your modules and the main module has been temporarily interrupted.
Follow these steps to prevent this from happening again in the future:
- Try to place the main module and additional modules in the same room and check if it works then.
- Try to reduce the distance between the main module and the accessory module.
Walls and certain surfaces can absorb the wireless signal. Try to put the main module and the accessory module in the same room to see if the connection is being blocked. If this helps, it means
that walls present too great an obstacle, preventing communication between the main module and the accessory module.
If you have any of these devices in your home, turn them off temporarily to see if it solves the problem:
- -Another smartphone (if mobile data is enabled on the phone, try turning off the connection first to see if it helps).
- Laptops, tablets, etc.
- Wireless printers, speakers and any other wireless devices.
- IP cameras.
- Microwave (when in use).
- Wireless telephones.
Try to avoid placing the main module and the accessory module in any of the following places:
- Behind a window.
- Near an aquarium.
- Below a metal object.
- In an enclosed space.
- Close to a concentration of wires or cables.
- Near wireless devices.