If the connection between Netatmo devices and the Home app are down, follow these steps:
- Check that the Netatmo modules are properly connected to a power supply and to the internet.
To check the power connection:
- Unplug and reconnect your indoor module. Check to see if the LED light flashes three times. If it doesn’t flash, try using a different micro USB cable and power supply with your indoor module.
- Force-stop and restart the Netatmo Weather app on your smartphone. It can take up to 10 minutes for the station to start up again.
To check the internet connection:
If you have recently changed your router/wifi settings (e.g. your wifi password/wifi name), you will need to pair your Netatmo devices in the native Netatmo app again.
- Move the indoor module closer to your router and make sure there are no metallic or electrical objects between them.
- Restart your Internet-Box.
- Close the Home app completely, then re-open it.
- Open the Netatmo app and check whether the devices are now paired with it.
- Unplug the Netatmo device for at least two seconds, then reconnect it.
- Remove the Netatmo device from the Home app, then add it again.
- Reinstall the Home app.
- Restart your wifi router.
After each step, check to see if the problem is fixed.