Tilt your mobile device horizontally (landscape view) so the statistics are easier to read. If that doesn’t work, check your phone’s settings to see if portrait orientation lock is turned on. If it is, turn it off.
Articles in this section
- What are the Netatmo functions, and how do I set them up?
- What measurements can I take with Netatmo?
- The Netatmo devices have lost the connection to the Home App, what should I do?
- I’m not receiving push notifications from Netatmo. What should I do?
- There are gaps in the graph curves, but only for one module. What should I do?
- There are gaps in the graphs, what should I do?
- How can I enlarge the statistics view?